REBUS puzzles

C’mon group! If I can do it, you can do it! The last two clues are what did it for me, but I had to work it sdrawkcab!

Excellent rebus.
Answered via PM.

@JimInOz ,

I’m pretty certain you’d have got it right. Where are all the other ace rebus solvers?

Best i’d canter to my loupe for a closer look at this

We’ll leave it to @Charlemagne1333 to let the cat out of the bag, in the unlikely instance that nobody publicizes the answer. It took me about 5 minutes to come up with the answer, so I just know that our ace rebus solvers have it within them to twig.

Late to the party...just off the bike in Burra South Australia. I hope it's ok to solve this out loud now:

Can Can
Tee t
Lube loube
Bird songs Songs
OV of
The the
Oh Verne Auvergne

Canteloube - Songs of the Auvergne
Edited:

Good solve Mike.

Take a pic of that old farmhouse just outside Burra for me. I first saw it one afternoon many years ago, it was fascinating. There was a dark storm sky to the East, and the whole house was bathed in late afternoon sun. I stayed until the light had gone, it was an experience I won't forget. Should have left earlier, riding those country roads with 6V a headlight was "interesting".

I'll see if I can find directions for you in case you happen to go that way.

Here you go. Know as the "Midnight Oil House".
I'd say I saw it before anyone in Midnight Oil was even born 😁.

Edit: Looks like PG is almost as old as me, so when I was looking at the future Midnight Oil House, he would have been about 12 years old.

Screenshot 2024-04-01 at 18.05.00.png
Edited:

@Canuck
@JimInOz
@Matty01
@TasMike

Great rebus solving, everyone. It is indeed Canteloube - Songs of the Auvergne 👍
Stars all round

IMG_3280.jpeg

Those amongst us who solved this one and kept it hush, enjoyed it! I had the Oh Verne part solved right off, but I had to poke around the find the rest if it. This one was fun!

Good solve Mike.

Take a pic of that old farmhouse just outside Burra for me. I first saw it one afternoon many years ago, it was fascinating. There was a dark storm sky to the East, and the whole house was bathed in late afternoon sun. I stayed until the light had gone, it was an experience I won't forget. Should have left earlier, riding those country roads with 6V a headlight was "interesting".

I'll see if I can find directions for you in case you happen to go that way.

Here you go Jim. As good as I can do with a phone in shit weather:

20240402_100701.jpg

Here’s one. Someone no longer with us!

IMG_2257.jpeg IMG_2258.jpeg IMG_2259.jpeg IMG_2261.jpeg MMCCCLIX
If I may;

IMG_1393.jpeg

Bud
Dee (Sandra)
Holly (Golightly)
Expired
20/3/59*

*Small amendment - 2/3/59
Haven’t had my Arabica, yet 😉
Edited:

If I may;

IMG_1393.jpeg

Bud
Dee (Sandra)
Holly (Golightly)
Expired
20/3/59*

*Small amendment - 2/3/59
Haven’t had my Arabica, yet 😉

SWISH! OMG that was fast! Well done @Charlemagne1333 . I gave too many clues, I think.

IMG_2010.jpeg
Edited:

Slightly obscure. Maybe enough to present at least a modicum of difficulty.

Or maybe not, knowing the calibre of the frequenters of this thread…

IMG_1390.jpeg

IMG_1391.jpeg