New watch from Trump

Locked
Posts
232
Likes
577
Just not an attractive watch
I'd have to agree, I'm not sure people will purchase for the watch or the name...
 
Posts
10,995
Likes
54,828
This is good. SNL wants to talk to you.
That was good it makes me think about the significance of the passage of time and the vastness of space at the same time which is daunting, but I’m no longer encumbered by the past.
 
Posts
915
Likes
4,913
It's not just the USA., it's universal........The trouble is that in order to be in politics you must be a politician
Well said my friend 🎯
 
Posts
197
Likes
162
I'd have to agree, I'm not sure people will purchase for the watch or the name...
If the clearance price comes down to $50 (the Fighter), I may just buy one. I don't have a watch with such bright red color. I would even get a bright red strap to go with it.
 
Posts
1,581
Likes
12,605
That was good it makes me think about the significance of the passage of time and the vastness of space at the same time which is daunting, but I’m no longer encumbered by the past.

My wife: Why did you buy another watch?

Me: Well, I grew up in a middle class family...
 
Posts
16,305
Likes
45,025
If the clearance price comes down to $50 (the Fighter), I may just buy one. I don't have a watch with such bright red color. I would even get a bright red strap to go with it.
I’m thinking orange would be much more appropriate.
 
Posts
16,305
Likes
45,025
That was good it makes me think about the significance of the passage of time and the vastness of space at the same time which is daunting, but I’m no longer encumbered by the past.
Word salad versus stream of consciousness.
 
Posts
16,305
Likes
45,025
Making Accessories Great Again ! 🤣🤣🤣
Trump has a lot of accessories- several are either in jail, have gone to jail or are on their way to jail ::rimshot::
 
Posts
16,305
Likes
45,025
Just finished decorating my front lawn wanted your opinion
Jim, I know this isn’t your lawn- it’s missing the Dead-head banner….then it would be right.
 
Posts
3,892
Likes
23,257
I hope it has a free sprung balance..
 
Posts
3,892
Likes
23,257
the biggest LOL out of all of this is: He refused to wear the damn watch to promote it.

Not photoshopped….
 
Posts
3,892
Likes
23,257
For a cool hundred grand you get top notch quality, fit and finish…
 
Posts
10,995
Likes
54,828
Jim, I know this isn’t your lawn- it’s missing the Dead-head banner….then it would be right.
We all got them US blues
 
Posts
2,781
Likes
4,706
Needs more freedom
Actually I'm surprised that the isn't a lawn jockey somewhere, but then maybe the lawn jockey isn't upperty and knows his place.......gone to the back door!
 
Posts
2,625
Likes
5,856
I have read this thread 2 times now (Swedes take some time....),
hilarious and very amusing, please do continue!!😀
 
Posts
2,625
Likes
5,856
Spot on.
It must be all the Tuborg, Carlsberg and pölse that I grew up with….