A new watch from Apple

Posts
4,855
Likes
12,276
Interesting find while searching the internet, a watch from Apple Records.



s-l1600.jpg
 
Posts
5,291
Likes
53,707
I can see a cease and desist order being sent fairly soon......
 
Posts
1,957
Likes
5,922
Yoko Ono just sat up and began screeching.

Wait, she already does that anyway.
 
Posts
10,995
Likes
54,828
If this is licensed by apple (in reality) damn nothing is real, and nothing to get hung about. It should not have any legal issues but is something out of sorts here? Is this a knockoff? I’m about to check eBay cause even though it’s a bit ugly, I am getting that inner call I have a very hard time resisting beatle related things.
 
Posts
7,772
Likes
14,363
I can see a cease and desist order being sent fairly soon......
Not necessarily, there was a lot of tension for years between Apple Records and Apple (the gizmo company), but Apple Records has control of the Beatles name and likeness. They are probably fine issuing a Beatles themed watch. But is this watch real or a knockoff itself? Dunno.
 
Posts
10,995
Likes
54,828
Not necessarily, there was a lot of tension for years between Apple Records and Apple (the gizmo company), but Apple Records has control of the Beatles name and likeness. They are probably fine issuing a Beatles themed watch. But is this watch real or a knockoff itself? Dunno.
It was released by apple. They still do shirts and other memorabilia. I can’t find any at the official apple site yet. But it’s listed in the other Apple Watches released over time. Yoko gets her piece as do the other Beatles. (Oh snap didn’t mean Yoko was a beatle) I’d be concerned about knockoffs on eBay but I’m sure some are legit.
 
Posts
4,855
Likes
12,276
If this is licensed by apple (in reality) damn nothing is real, and nothing to get hung about. It should not have any legal issues but is something out of sorts here? Is this a knockoff? I’m about to check eBay cause even though it’s a bit ugly, I am getting that inner call I have a very hard time resisting beatle related things.


I thought of you when I saw this. I think it is legit from Apple Records, but maybe only a Japanese release.