New watch from Trump

Locked
Posts
16,305
Likes
45,025
Yes, that will be a duo-face model: heroic mayor and disbarred crazy person.
Main feature of that watch is that the paint on the dial continues to run down your arm.


It also has a nav feature that takes you to the wrong locations.



The time is never right but it insists it has proof that it’s right despite the atomic clock proving it’s wrong.

Sadly it will keep supporting the Trump watch line and despite its loyal service- the golden horror will throw it under the bus.
 
Posts
1,853
Likes
4,464
Heel spurs are no laughing matter- those Bally loafers were hell on the feet. He must have suffered so much.
…..thoughts & prayers, thoughts & prayers.
 
Posts
1,077
Likes
4,454
Just finished decorating my front lawn wanted your opinion
I literally laughed out loud. 😂
 
Posts
35,629
Likes
39,878
Try to keep pants on in photos gentlemen, we do have a lot of members that view this site while they’re meant to be working in the office and we don’t want to get them into trouble with HR, so things do need to be kept safe for work.
 
Posts
16,305
Likes
45,025
Try to keep pants on in photos gentlemen, we do have a lot of members that view this site while they’re meant to be working in the office and we don’t want to get them into trouble with HR, so things do need to be kept safe for work.
I like your wording “keep pants on in photos” as you know most of the members here aren’t wearing pants.
 
Posts
243
Likes
1,200
I like your wording “keep pants on in photos” as you know most of the members here aren’t wearing pants.

<puts electrical tape over webcam>
 
Posts
30,171
Likes
77,907
Try to keep pants on in photos gentlemen, we do have a lot of members that view this site while they’re meant to be working in the office and we don’t want to get them into trouble with HR, so things do need to be kept safe for work.
I can assure you I had my pants on when I posted that, but point taken regardless.
 
Posts
2,781
Likes
4,706
Do the pants in question actually have to be worn, or could they be neatly folded and to one side but still in shot?
 
Posts
6,413
Likes
31,473
Since I identify as female I will ignore the pants rule.
Please take note of the panties rule in your specific situation.😗
 
Posts
2,781
Likes
4,706
Since I identify as female I will ignore the pants rule.
This brings to light other theoretical possibilities What if the poster identifies as a dog? they don't wear pants and what about the much loved children's character of Aussie TV......Humphrey B Bear.... he never wore pants and was always G rated viewing recommended for the little one's!

 
Posts
6,609
Likes
26,776
he never wore pants and was always G rated viewing recommended for the little one's!
This reminded me of meme I recently saw for a cartoon from my childhood, which was geared towards the little ones 😂

 
Posts
16,305
Likes
45,025
This thread has become as rambling as him.
The finest thread on the Ormeguh groups- it’s gonna be yuge-bigley.

Covfefe
 
Posts
2,830
Likes
14,935
Omg, I have to correct myself. Brandin did know about Rolex. Here he is admiring it at Andrew’s Air Force Base.

 
Posts
2,830
Likes
14,935
Since I wanna give equal time. Here is DJT checking watch. “Hmmmmm been 45 minutes and nobody has taken a shot at me”