Help me buy my first luxury watch, a Seamaster

I just called them and they said they don't do that anymore? They said they registered it electronically and have for 2 years so filling out the card isn't necessary and it's old school.
A month or so ago I bought a modern Speedy straight from an Omega AD and the card is fully filled out. I am with @cvalue13 in that I would be uncomfortable. Also, a blank warranty card does not add value. If anything, it would raise red flags for prospective buyers if you were to ever sell it. Just my 2 cents though.

Is there some special info that they fill in on the card verifying themselves as an AD and making the sale? I'm half expecting them to just write the serial number down with a sharpie or something.

I've also just noticed the receipt doesn't have the serial number on it, only the SKU. I kept the plastic from the back piece with the serial number and stuck it to the receipt. Also the card has 20110 stamped below and right of DATE and SJI-L under JEWELER
Edited:

I'm half expecting them to just write the serial number down with a sharpie or something.
My serial number is permanent part of my card. The only thing written on mine is the jewelers name and date of purchase.
42A22D5F-4A3E-4A2F-9994-4E3EF9FC77C0.jpeg

Seems to me if the card did not have to be filled out any longer it wouldn't be in the set. If you think about it technically these manufacturers can track the movement of their watches through the market, which AD sold which watch and when and to whom and so on so I would think it's assumed the warranty card would be filled out..👎

My serial number is permanent part of my card. The only thing written on mine is the jewelers name and date of purchase.
42A22D5F-4A3E-4A2F-9994-4E3EF9FC77C0.jpeg

My pictogram card and master chronometer card both have the reference number and serial stamped, the master chronometer card also has an access code stamped. The warranty card is the only one without the serial number.

Is there some special info that they fill in on the card verifying themselves as an AD and making the sale? I'm half expecting them to just write the serial number down with a sharpie or something.

I've also just noticed the receipt doesn't have the serial number on it, only the SKU. I kept the plastic from the back piece with the serial number and stuck it to the receipt. Also the card has 20110 stamped below and right of DATE and SJI-L under JEWELER

Did you ever find out what the SJI-L means? It’s the jeweler listed on my warranty card, but I can’t find info on what the name of the jewler actually is. Thanks in advance!