****2016 Summer Photo Contest - WINNERS ANNOUNCED!!! ***

Posts
1,089
Likes
1,207
So, who are the losers, er, I mean honorable mentions? 😁
 
Posts
8,743
Likes
69,527
So, who are the losers, er, I mean honorable mentions? 😁

How'd you miss them? :whipped:
 
Posts
2,674
Likes
7,472
>>>> !!! WINNERS WINNERS WINNERS !!! <<<<

...

Contratulations to the winners & thanks everyone for a fun contest!

So many great entries and you and the @Darlinboy family did a fabulous job picking the top ones!

Sincere congrats to the winners and big appreciation for making this happen! It's been a real treat watching the photos roll in as well as the natural bantering that went with them!

Happiest of Father's Day to you and all the other dads!
 
Posts
2,835
Likes
26,509
Congratulations to the winners
& thank you & your family for picking well deserved winners ....


the rest of us will hang our heads in shame[emoji17]

Sent from Galaxy S6 Edge via Tapacrap
 
Posts
335
Likes
1,305
Yeah, congrats to all winners and all participants and, of course, Darlinboy and family for making it happen. Thoroughly enjoyed this thread.
 
Posts
25,980
Likes
27,722
I guess that just proves my eye is nearly dead on. Picked the top two and my third choice was an honorable mention.

..... now, since I've already got the ban hammer out because of now-former-member MarcB, maybe Farmer John needs a time out for not giving the squirrel a nod. 😒 🫨 😲 😁
 
Posts
8,743
Likes
69,527
I guess that just proves my eye is nearly dead on. Picked the top two and my third choice was an honorable mention.

Um, no prize for that. 🙄

And, I pray that the overlap between your selections and the winners is pure random chance vs. any similarity with the Darlinboy family aesthetic. 😲

... now, since I've already got the ban hammer out because of now-former-member MarcB, maybe Farmer John needs a time out for not giving the squirrel a nod. 😒 🫨 😲 😁

Pratts!

Will I B******S!!!
::psy::
 
Posts
415
Likes
495
Congrats to the winners! We certainly have some amazing photographers here.
 
Posts
25,980
Likes
27,722
Despite your sarcasm, I decided to have mercy on you and replace "Farmer John" with a much worthier avatar message:

Pratts!

Will I B******S!!!

😉 👍
 
Posts
18,746
Likes
38,893
Wow!

I'm truly honoured to win a prize in this competition, and even more so considering the quality of the other contestants' entries.

I have so many people to thank for their support that it's hard to know where to start. I'd like to thank my Mum for having me, Mr Pearce from the high school photography club, Tony at the camera store, Annie for making me go on the walk to the beach and...................

Hang on, it's not an Oscar is it?

OK, then just a huge thankyou @Darlinboy and his judging panel, first for his generosity and forum spirit, and the panel for their obvious good taste 😁

And as my Granddaughter likes to say when she is excited.....................................

2764 2764 2764 2764 2764 2764 2764 2764 2764 2764 2764 2764 2764 2764 1f354 1f354 1f354 1f354 2764 2764 2764 2764 2764 1f308 1f308 1f308 1f308 1f308 1f308 1f308 1f308 1f308 1f308 1f354 1f354 1f354 1f354 1f354 1f354 1f354 1f49b 1f49b 1f49b 1f49b 1f49b 1f49b 1f49b
 
Posts
2,256
Likes
32,610
Well done Darlinboy family! Great choices and tons of excellent pics in the thread. Happy Fathers Day all.
 
Posts
245
Likes
495
I feel so honored to have had a photo of mine chosen for this competition. 😀 I had a great time participating and I congratulate all my fellow winners. There was some stiff competition. The overall winner was pretty awesome, and definitely deserved the win.
 
Posts
586
Likes
8,654
This was a great thread to follow! I am impressed by your creative family activity. Thx for organizing this entertaining contest!