WRUW Today?

Posts
1,130
Likes
6,020
I was finally able to source a new dial for my 2531. My little beater watch is coming together nicely.
 
Posts
2,504
Likes
7,580


A humble seiko 61387070 to accompany me while I serve my nation haha.
 
Posts
6,832
Likes
13,799
On a rather unique restaurant Baume Mercier rubber NATO. Not the most comfortable to be honest, but I was curious about it
I stand corrected, after a few wears it’s very comfortable
 
Posts
2,013
Likes
7,177
Brotherly Love anyone????
These are really nice although a bit on the big side. There is a member on here who got the lume redone to look like vintage tritium. It looks better still.
 
Posts
5,436
Likes
82,190
Not one I would normally wear when working from home but by chance tha date and moonphase were correct. Just had to wind and set the time, meant to be😀

 
Posts
35
Likes
457
I really have a thing for those Seiko X Giugiaro... so here's my two original 7A28 from the 80's and 2 re-editions... Took me almost two years to find a 7A28-7000 in good condition, but it's definitely my favorite!