Posts 15,046 Likes 24,049 cicindela ·Jun 16, 2013·Steve @ ΩF kyle L Finally mine! 🥰 Egads, Fratricide 😲
Posts 967 Likes 1,020 ctime3 ·Jun 16, 2013 I saw that in the boutique very nice watch. It gives extra to the 300m. Cydonia Sandbox diver today:
Posts 618 Likes 997 Melhadary ·Jun 17, 2013 Feel for something basic tonight.... SM Deville 166.002, cal. 560
Posts 4,643 Likes 31,245 MMMD ·Jun 17, 2013·unaffiliated curmudgeonly absurdist & polyologist Cairelli today.
Posts 1,634 Likes 1,125 Mothra ·Jun 18, 2013 3 job interviews today so dressiest watch I have... Wish me luck...
D Posts 0 Likes 7,044 Dablitzer ·Jun 18, 2013 Mothra 3 job interviews today so dressiest watch I have... Wish me luck... Good luck! 😀
Posts 440 Likes 265 Central Scrutinizer ·Jun 18, 2013 cozzani1978 Good Evening, from Italy! Man, I want to keep hitting the like button. Omega should totally make these again 😁
Posts 4,643 Likes 31,245 MMMD ·Jun 18, 2013·unaffiliated curmudgeonly absurdist & polyologist G382 today.
Posts 618 Likes 997 Melhadary ·Jun 18, 2013 Took the SM 300 / 14755-61 to a formal work day today... too much lounging in the watch box for this ol' fella!
Posts 3,850 Likes 27,369 adam78 ·Jun 18, 2013·Adam @ ΩF Freshly minted pic, out walking the dogs on a foggy morning.