WRUW Today?

Posts
25,980
Likes
27,722
Didn't wear a watch yesterday. Had on the AT for 15 minutes today. If it didn't feel right wearing that, it didn't feel right wearing any watch so I'm going bare wristed today again.

😲

I know, I know.....
 
Posts
3,850
Likes
27,369
Well, you at least have a cell phone to know the time... ::facepalm1::
 
Posts
3,850
Likes
27,369
Afternoon switch -- just got this leather NATO from David Boettcher...the W.W.W. is a relatively new addition.



 
Posts
107
Likes
169
SMPc, black with custom Rover Haven, Horween strap. My daily companion to the office.
zujuhyhy.jpg
 
Posts
4,643
Likes
31,245
A384.

null_zpsd75e2a1d.jpg
 
Posts
1,672
Likes
5,925
Sporting a Thomas Preik case back on my 861 today 😁

Not bad for less than 50 Euro including the clear case back and spacer specifically designed for the 861 movement 👍

Omega861ClearCaseBack_zps4b1bd243.jpg
 
Posts
0
Likes
7,044
Need something other than this to take the blows...Durable enough for accidental Knocks...for now will suffice 😉
 
Posts
4,643
Likes
31,245
S.58 1.0 today😀.

null_zpse785d4fe.jpg