WRUW Today?

Posts
356
Likes
1,025
I'm allowed to wear the wifes mint Connie today.

2m64ubq.jpg


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Posts
17,419
Likes
164,767
Starting with the De Ville but will it see the day out 🤔

 
Posts
8,743
Likes
69,527
[Q
On its way to my watchmaker. Thorough cleaning and service is the plan.

29206334566_410f1d879b_b.jpg
29161792091_558cd65bb6_b.jpg

That is a really sharp example. Not that I am surprised.
 
Posts
2,058
Likes
22,210
ddb36603c618bec1d1730781cd7a45a8.jpg
Love the way the bezel has gone blue...


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Posts
389
Likes
1,021
Surprise surprise..

Dm5bf6E.jpg
So, which came first, the watch or the shirt?

Uncanny match!

Well done!👍
 
Posts
389
Likes
1,021
Thanks, sir. Believe it or not, Dunkin' Donuts is already a partial sponsor of our Masters (old dudes) road racing team...and Dunkin' just re-upped for another two years. Regarding last year's team pic below...Mad Dog is in the first row on the far right...wearing Speedy Gonzales on the Rothco protective band...with the protective cover retracted for EXTREME FABULOUSITY! 👍


I'm not trying to be unkind, but it seems rather ironic that a old dudes bicycle club is sponsored by a donut company.

Or is that just me?
 
Posts
389
Likes
1,021
Another slide rule bezel today - this one's all high tech though.



Just about as unreadable as my Navitimer though 😀

Pilots must have more free time in the cockpit than the rest of us and, I'm assuming, better eyesight than me😜
 
Posts
1,403
Likes
14,971
So, which came first, the watch or the shirt?

Uncanny match!

Well done!👍
Some months back I had a voting at a Swedish watchforum, the choices they had was five really ugly Swatches and I ended up with buying this one. The shirt arrived yesterday so I just felt that now was the time.. haha..
 
Posts
4,883
Likes
31,892
Still in the crappy hotel. Another day, then off to Chicago for some site seeing. Last time I was in Chicago was for boot camp, 30+ years ago.

Staying near millennium park. Since we don't want to get shot, will probably stay to the north of the park while we explore. Feel free to pm me site seeing tips or tips on how to avoid being shot. 😀

 
Posts
3,945
Likes
45,438
[Q

That is a really sharp example. Not that I am surprised.

It is a nice one. While not mint I believe it is an honest watch and that it has not been used much. There are still facets and finishes where it should be. Rarely seen on this model when used a lot/polished. The bracelet together with the watch sort of tells its story. No stretch and still that matching brushed pattern on both watch and bracelet.

I am not going to do anything to the exterior on this watch.

2_zpsqodm79jl.jpg
1_zps4abkq2bl.jpg
3_zpstl4rlh6f.jpg
4_zpsk8zcv6ko.jpg