WRUW Today?

Posts
7,075
Likes
56,687

Wartime era Jumbo Omega today. Wish I could be ticking along so well when I'm 81.

An older movement photo of the watch.
 
Posts
7,075
Likes
56,687
The Un-Smart Watch.

Why?

'Cause it's thick as a brick 😁

So that's what Jethro Tull was talking about in "Thick As a Brick," the Omega Marine Chronometer!

I always wondered about that.

 
Posts
5,595
Likes
54,760
So that's what Jethro Tull was talking about in "Thick As a Brick," the Omega Marine Chronometer!

I always wondered about that.


Oh, that album cover! I remember as a teenage boy being obsessed with the young woman in the photo and her immodest pose 😍
 
Posts
7,075
Likes
56,687
Oh, that album cover! I remember as a teenage boy being obsessed with the young woman in the photo and her immodest pose 😍
Yeah well, there is that.

Then there was Blind Faith's solo album cover and Santana's Abraxas album cover about the same time and Bee Gee's Main Course album cover a few years later.

Scandalous stuff!