WRUW Today?

Posts
17,419
Likes
164,767
Romantic Chrono with Valjoux 22 on a rainy day...😀 18754

Sun shining on the righteous here today 😀 slight correction - at the moment.
 
Posts
3,070
Likes
3,535
The first Omega I bought. It was a non-runner, not the least because someone had put the auto winder back in incorrectly and jammed the wheels. Luckily, the parts for the 1012 are readily available and after 4 weeks on the winder it had gained less than a minute. It might not be the most valuable or sought after Omega, but I thought the little fellow deserved a treat so it now has a genuine Omega replacement crystal.
 
Posts
4,643
Likes
31,245
A781 El Primero today.

7C7846BD-A8BB-46AC-899A-05C2E3BE4F17-1455-00000158099BABE5_zps3df38d4d.jpg
 
Posts
25,980
Likes
27,722
I 'mooned' sumerian earlier today! 😲 Well, I triple date moonphased him to be truthful. 😜

IMG_5993-1.jpg

IMG_5998-1.jpg
 
Posts
17,419
Likes
164,767
Some days a man's gotta do what a man's gotta do -

 
Posts
8,128
Likes
36,633
Been cold and/or wet here for the last 6 months, put this on to cheer me up!

 
Posts
35,633
Likes
39,880
Been cold and/or wet here for the last 6 months, put this on to cheer me up!

18791

Oh yes, very nice!