Posts 1,089 Likes 1,207 Spy ·Jul 28, 2016 RegF Facing the day single-handedly again today You should set the clock's hand to the hour and keep yours for the minute.
Posts 7,359 Likes 25,868 Hijak ·Jul 28, 2016 adam78 A little later start today Love this Adam!🥰 Just outstanding.👍 Edited: Jul 28, 2016
Posts 17,419 Likes 164,767 Alpha ·Jul 28, 2016 Eterna now on the sales section so back in the safe it goes to be replaced by 38.5mm Opaline A.T.
Posts 8,743 Likes 69,527 Darlinboy ·Jul 28, 2016·Pratts! Will I B******S!!! Beach mornings are the best...😎
Posts 5,595 Likes 54,761 Jones in LA ·Jul 28, 2016·Not in LA anymore. Headed into the field today, with my new favourite field watch 😀
Posts 8,814 Likes 62,414 TexOmega ·Jul 28, 2016 If you look real close into the reflections you can just make out.....my cool pocket protector....and my sliderule and belt scabbard. SMOKIN'..... 👍
Posts 7,293 Likes 76,612 dougiedude ·Jul 28, 2016 I thought I brought a few beaters for hiking in Maine, but I must've left them on the dresser. I'm 'forced' to hike with this:
Posts 154 Likes 507 SamQue ·Jul 28, 2016 Mad Dog Currently on a layover in Tucson, AZ...at Dunkin' Donuts...with Speedy Gonzales. 👍 And I thought I was the only one that liked coffe and watch photos.
Posts 4,883 Likes 31,892 Taddyangle ·Jul 28, 2016 Prepping for a vacation in September. Only one watch will make the cut. It's basically between this one, the Ploprof1200, and the blue dial Seiko5 Sport. Unless of course I buy a GMT. But I have not seen any Omega GMT watches I like.
Posts 2,671 Likes 24,911 ELV web ·Jul 28, 2016 Taking the little menace for a late mutton chop lunch midtown 😀