T Posts 70 Likes 517 tfjordan ·Jul 28, 2016 Alpenschneerot Last shot for today...😀 Wow! Gorgeous. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Posts 4,643 Likes 31,245 MMMD ·Jul 28, 2016·unaffiliated curmudgeonly absurdist & polyologist Multi-Centerchrono today.
Posts 5,595 Likes 54,761 Jones in LA ·Jul 28, 2016·Not in LA anymore. A couple of shots from the field today... I love the smell of freshly blasted rock in the morning 😀
Posts 421 Likes 7,269 tintin34 ·Jul 28, 2016 My black bay first edition red bezel - turned into black bezel, still red crown "shoulder" and custom strap for this watch.
Posts 326 Likes 1,574 PaulC77 ·Jul 28, 2016 I don't know about you guys but once I put something on, I find it hard to get away from it and wear something else
Posts 409 Likes 1,128 HogWldFLTR ·Jul 28, 2016 SMPO Orange... with a bit of breakfast action at the beach...
Posts 2,835 Likes 26,509 watchdaddy1 ·Jul 28, 2016 Old ass Timex Sent from Galaxy S6 Edge via Tapacrap Sent from Galaxy S6 Edge via Tapacrap