WRUW Today?

Posts
0
Likes
7,044
Going with something light and simple this morning..😀

Light & Simple, yet utterly refined! 👍
 
Posts
17,419
Likes
164,767
Light & Simple, yet utterly refined! 👍

Reminds me of "a friend" from long ago 🙄
 
Posts
1,634
Likes
1,125
16966
Now that is an impressive watch for under a suit. Like that a lot...
 
Posts
25,980
Likes
27,722

What a coincidence this picture was posted today because here's the photo in Nordstrom's email I received today about the new men's fashions:

hero7a_1_zpse4be0e20.jpg

Seriously? 😕 Is that what they expect men to buy nowadays? Those outfits look like something pledges are forced to wear during hazing.
 
Posts
3,850
Likes
27,369
Certain outfits one only finds in catalogs and at Hollywood premieres!
 
Posts
35,637
Likes
39,892
What a coincidence this picture was posted today because here's the photo in Nordstrom's email I received today about the new men's fashions:

hero7a_1_zpse4be0e20.jpg

Seriously? 😕 Is that what they expect men to buy nowadays? Those outfits look like something pledges are forced to wear during hazing.

Speak for yourself, I've got calves of steel and amazing legs to show off. 😉
 
Posts
35,637
Likes
39,892
Wearing my first Seamaster Pie-Pan today, think it'll always be the favorite

 
Posts
17,419
Likes
164,767
Hoping some Italian Pigskin may drop through the letterbox this morning, so no decision on wrist atire as yet.
 
Posts
17,419
Likes
164,767
Speak for yourself, I've got calves of steel and amazing legs to show off. 😉

Pray to whoever that's not going to be the next thread - show us your legs 😁
 
Posts
2,242
Likes
29,412
Long time no see ...

12062010.jpg

... and promise, no more crazy gifs rapscallion.gif ( except for this one 🙄 )
 
Posts
17,419
Likes
164,767
Long time no see ...

12062010.jpg

... and promise, no more crazy gifs rapscallion.gif ( except for this one 🙄 )

No cadeaux 🙁
 
Posts
17,419
Likes
164,767
No Italian pigskin in the mail 🙁

Console myself with a 300

 
Posts
3,850
Likes
27,369
16750...for some reason I just had to wear it this weekend (the first real spring weather we're having in Chicago). This is the "best of both worlds" GMT -- quick-set date, hight-beat movement (3075), but with matte dial and acrylic crystal.



 
Posts
17,419
Likes
164,767
16750...for some reason I just had to wear it this weekend (the first real spring weather we're having in Chicago). This is the "best of both worlds" GMT -- quick-set date, hight-beat movement (3075), but with matte dial and acrylic crystal.




Beautiful, but, I try so hard but the dreaded cyclops 🙁 Owned one once and almost changed the crystal but then sold it on. Are there others like me ? Btw enjoy viewing all your pieces.