Posts 1,634 Likes 1,125 Mothra ·Apr 26, 2013 Pink gold 712s on Lizard don't work very well with jeans and t-shirts...
Posts 15,046 Likes 24,049 cicindela ·Apr 26, 2013·Steve @ ΩF SpikiSpikester pink lining too 😎 Real Joisey style. 👍
Posts 3,850 Likes 27,369 adam78 ·Apr 26, 2013·Adam @ ΩF 1960 Hamilton Bradford B in white 14K, cal. 770.
Posts 3,945 Likes 45,438 styggpyggeno1 ·Apr 26, 2013 MattS With 109 likes on 33 posts (maybe the highest rate post/likes on the site?) you should almost be obliged to post a SOTC. I think I have "liked" everything you have shown... give me the big picture please! regards JE
U Posts 25,980 Likes 27,722 ulackfocus ·Apr 26, 2013 SpikiSpikester No. Never. Not even in a Mob comedy.
Posts 384 Likes 263 Littleroger ·Apr 26, 2013 I'm actually wearing two today as they are just back from servicing 😀 Beautiful.
Posts 17,419 Likes 164,767 Alpha ·Apr 26, 2013 Regular golden oldie today, Adam 78 inspired case back shot included. I find it quite touching - an old softy or what 😉
U Posts 25,980 Likes 27,722 ulackfocus ·Apr 26, 2013 Double hummer, eh? 😜 Littleroger I'm actually wearing two today as they are just back from servicing 😀
Posts 384 Likes 263 Littleroger ·Apr 26, 2013 U ulackfocus Double hummer, eh? 😜 My wife is now truly convinced she's got tinnitus. 😉