WRUW Today?

Posts
5,752
Likes
2,939
The light side of the moon 😀

16804
This is the beautiful side of the moon..........🥰 The more I see this the more I am convinced the best moonphase dial configuration should be something simple like this.
 
Posts
3,850
Likes
27,369
Sure about that caliber? 🤪

Gorgeous Seamaster nonetheless...


Seamaster Cal. 503 today.

16806
 
Posts
3,850
Likes
27,369
I'd love to have another of these in 18K pink gold, but steel will suffice for now.



 
Posts
0
Likes
7,044
Sure about that caliber? 🤪

Gorgeous Seamaster nonetheless...
Hmm...perhaps I meant 501? Or am I thinking Levi's? 😁
 
Posts
17,419
Likes
164,767
Evening Switch...

16818

16819

Look closely and you'll see this was taken on the trusty iPhone! 😉

And a white one at that 😀
 
Posts
17,419
Likes
164,767
Possibly the last time on the wrist before it moves to the F.S section 🙁

 
Posts
17,419
Likes
164,767
Btw this will be a watch and strap sale only, no aircraft included 👍
 
Posts
6,710
Likes
18,593
Surprise WRUW for me today. Admit it, none of you saw this coming! (no need to send help, it's a loaner - temporary trade with a guy up on the 7th floor where I work)

1EA7063B-0DCA-4FAE-B73B-77283E3CC4BD-10441-0000139ED362194B_zps94163208.jpg
 
Posts
17,419
Likes
164,767
Surprise WRUW for me today. Admit it, none of you saw this coming! (no need to send help, it's a loaner - temporary trade with a guy up on the 7th floor where I work)

1EA7063B-0DCA-4FAE-B73B-77283E3CC4BD-10441-0000139ED362194B_zps94163208.jpg

116400 ? Cool - what do the guys on the 10th floor wear? 😀
 
Posts
6,710
Likes
18,593
Most everyone else in the building wears Gshocks, Skagens, Ice Watches, assorted Canal Street bling, or other signs of the apocalypse.
 
Posts
17,419
Likes
164,767
Most everyone else in the building wears Gshocks, Skagens, Ice Watches, assorted Canal Street bling, or other signs of the apocalypse.
Two guys with taste in one building, that's pretty good. Mind you to me a good watch ruined by that second hand.