WRUW Today?

Posts
17,419
Likes
164,767
What a shameless plug! 😜 Too bad that's a 56x or we'd be talking. I want a 1012 version to do a head to head with a Genève 562.

I could take shame to a whole new level quite easily to move that beauty. 👍
 
Posts
0
Likes
7,044
This poor wee fella hardly sees the light of day - tonight it's his turn.
Btw what is that in the background 😀

16769


Sneaky! 😉 Both nice pieces! 😜
 
Posts
35,639
Likes
39,892
new to the forum. but not new to watches. hello all.

pre moon 861 cal today.

289vns.jpg

Hi and welcome mate, nice Speedy! Is it one of the 145.022-69s?
 
Posts
122
Likes
32
Hi and welcome mate, nice Speedy! Is it one of the 145.022-69s?

yes it is! love these manual winders too.
 
Posts
35,639
Likes
39,892
yes it is! love these manual winders too.

Set yourself an avatar btw!
 
Posts
1,634
Likes
1,125
Forget about c-shapes (although I love them too) - but 712 Ultra thins DO NOT get enough respect... 😎