WRUW Today?

Posts
270
Likes
82
IMG_2364_zps7e7748c5.jpg
That's a bit of class... 😀
 
Posts
17,419
Likes
164,767
I should be having a rant, sold this piece on the dark side - xxxxxxx non payer so it's staying.
Wearing it this evening, don't want it feeling unloved.
file_zps330225cb.jpg
 
Posts
4,643
Likes
31,245
Stuck indoors with the G382.

8C583238-F603-444A-94B2-6F4B740A6571-4698-000002F827C5D9CD_zpsb5ffb5b5.jpg
 
Posts
3,850
Likes
27,369
Why, that looks vaguely familiar! 😲
 
Posts
367
Likes
100
Back to the TWCO today. Gotta pack some crap in a container so I don't want to ding the Sorna.
 
Posts
618
Likes
997
Finally took it off the leather to try it with some steel!

Seamaster 300/14755 on 7912/6 bracelet for the coming few days.

 
Posts
618
Likes
997
I'm going blind looking at this one...😁

8476521347_1416d56772_z.jpg

Bright and sharp... and that crown complementing the cyclops, exceptional IMO.

That polywatch stuff is magical!
 
Posts
3,850
Likes
27,369
I'm going blind looking at this one...😁

How where in Hades did that come from, Kyle?
 
Posts
4,453
Likes
11,353
How where in Hades did that come from, Kyle?

Bought it from a dealer based in Hawaii by chance! I was going to pass but the price was decent, so I had to go for it. It actually looks a lot better in real life than in the pictures I received, so I'm happy with that. Just needs a proper crown, a case clamp and maybe a crystal without the cyclops now. 👍
 
Posts
35,649
Likes
39,896
Bought it from a dealer based in Hawaii by chance! I was going to pass but the price was decent, so I had to go for it. It actually looks a lot better in real life than in the pictures I received, so I'm happy with that. Just needs a proper crown, a case clamp and maybe a crystal without the cyclops now. 👍
Well done mate! Needs its own thread with some detailed photography of course 😉
 
Posts
15,046
Likes
24,049
I'm going blind looking at this one...😁

8476521347_1416d56772_z.jpg
Good work, Kyle. Bring'em home👍
 
Posts
2,399
Likes
4,474
I'm going blind looking at this one...😁

8476521347_1416d56772_z.jpg
Congrats Kyle. This one is worth it.🥰
 
Posts
25,980
Likes
27,722
The SMPP club just grew by 20% or 25%. Glad you decided to snag it. 👍