Posts 35,655 Likes 39,900 dsio ·Jan 13, 2013·Ash @ ΩF stefan Hamilton Pan Europ 703 from 1971 That's probably one of the few Hamiltons I really like
Posts 30,196 Likes 77,943 Archer ·Jan 13, 2013 dsio Waaaaiiiitt What models do you make displaybacks for? And are you able to make 18K gold ones? At this point just for the SM300 models. Not ruling out others in the future though.... Cheers, Al
D Posts 0 Likes 7,044 Dablitzer ·Jan 13, 2013 cicindela Out to Buona Sera Ristorante Stunner.. O sole mio! 😀
Posts 270 Likes 82 Poloplayer ·Jan 13, 2013 D Dablitzer Been this for most of the day! 😀 Yup - that's growing on me....and I LOVED it the first time 😀
Posts 6,710 Likes 18,593 LouS ·Jan 13, 2013·Mrs Nataf's Other Son JE reminded me of this one, which I'm enjoying on the wrist today
Posts 35,655 Likes 39,900 dsio ·Jan 13, 2013·Ash @ ΩF Sweltering with no airconditioning in this piece of crap office building with broken chiller... And my Daytona
Posts 2,412 Likes 3,216 Trev ·Jan 13, 2013·The Architect dsio Sweltering with no airconditioning in this piece of crap office building with broken chiller... And my Daytona
Posts 5,613 Likes 6,386 CanberraOmega ·Jan 13, 2013 MMMD Time to clean the rain gutters. I hope your gutters aren't so dirty and deep that you need 300m of water resistance!
Posts 4,643 Likes 31,245 MMMD ·Jan 13, 2013·unaffiliated curmudgeonly absurdist & polyologist CanberraOmega I hope your gutters aren't so dirty and deep that you need 300m of water resistance! Well, no, but... I'll probably need it more than most people who wear these things. 😀
Posts 3,850 Likes 27,369 adam78 ·Jan 14, 2013·Adam @ ΩF I expect I'll be wearing this later on today...radium bedamned! 😉
D Posts 0 Likes 7,044 Dablitzer ·Jan 14, 2013 Borrowing this 1950's 18k Pink Gold Arrowhead Connie from the local Jeweller..I'm starting to become very attached..Dog doesn't look impressed!