WRUW Today?

Posts
15,046
Likes
24,049
Submarines? Not many I'd say.

Going with the Malte Grande to work.

IMG_5485-1.jpg

IMG_5493-1.jpg
Saturdays are no surprise anymore.😁
 
Posts
25,980
Likes
27,722
Saturdays are no surprise anymore.😁

You can be sure I'll find at least one day a week to wear the VC. Probably another for the whte gold AP too. 🙄

 
Posts
3,850
Likes
27,369
This past week I've been visiting family in south Florida, very boring, only 2 watches with me, and I've been alternating between:

IMG_1276.jpg

&

IMG_6148.jpg
 
Posts
17,419
Likes
164,768
A Saturday evening at home, a big lump of silver housing a strong fusee, no pipe but maybe slippers and a dram to end the day 👍
file-435.jpg
 
Posts
17,419
Likes
164,768
This one for me...

SM300caseback1.jpg

Back shot...
I doubt i'll ever post again after this, stunning in every way. Spotless piece and beautiful photography 👍 👍 👍

SM300caseback2.jpg

Cheers, Al
 
Posts
4,453
Likes
11,353
This one for me...

SM300caseback1.jpg

Back shot...

SM300caseback2.jpg

Cheers, Al

Gorgeous...👍 Do you know how to convert a caseback to a display back by any chance?

Centenary for me...

8347778104_3880c8841a_c.jpg
 
Posts
30,196
Likes
77,945
I am producing the display backs, yes. I am working on an initial batch of 6. 5 are already spoken for, but I'll make more no doubt.

PM me for details if you are interested.

Cheers, Al
 
Posts
4,643
Likes
31,245
Time to clean the rain gutters.

4B0CC1E7-8106-435E-B7A0-9723CF1E0000-3169-000001EE58FB9FD1.jpg
 
Posts
35,655
Likes
39,900
I am producing the display backs, yes. I am working on an initial batch of 6. 5 are already spoken for, but I'll make more no doubt.

PM me for details if you are interested.

Cheers, Al
Waaaaiiiitt

What models do you make displaybacks for? And are you able to make 18K gold ones?
 
Posts
35,655
Likes
39,900
Is that the same base Lemania movement as the Cal 865 on the Omega Chronostop?

 
Posts
495
Likes
1,469
Is that the same base Lemania movement as the Cal 865 on the Omega Chronostop?
Nope! Lemania CAL 2225