WRUW Today?

Posts
442
Likes
2,081
A picture I took for my son, he gets the Omega when he's married and I'm making him some leather straps. Using my Movada as a strap model.
 
Posts
1,556
Likes
3,119
Wore this today. I could say it was for the specual day, but I probably wear this 11 out 12 months. Only stop it briefly to adjust when the time changes otherwise it’s always running. Last November to the most recent change shows +0.3 spd deviation. The interval before that - March to November - was +0.4 spd. It's a very good watch Omega made for me.

 
Posts
1,077
Likes
4,454
Evening relax time, Speedy in tow. Finding the half-link for this bracelet has made all the difference for me. Absolutely love this watch. It suits me.
Edited:
 
Posts
92
Likes
445
New strap day, Hirsch genuine lizard for my smdv 166.020, now I just need a new buckle..
 
Posts
9,208
Likes
76,739
A new day with a Newmark 👍

That strap works well with the watch