WRUW Today?

Posts
10,995
Likes
54,828
Tryin to send my 15th positive covid test to work. I had a covid positive client who unfortunately suffers from cancer Thursday she almost fell I was getting her set to isolate so I had to grab her, masks fell off it turned into a big mess I just had a feeling I wasn’t going to dodge this one. Unfortunately my time stamped picture isn’t showing the little lines. Have to try another one this AM
 
Posts
676
Likes
7,515
It's one variant of reference 165.002. For obvious reasons it's informally known as the Seamaster 300 companion. There's a thread here.
Thanks - have a great week!
 
Posts
6,700
Likes
79,906
Happy St. Paddy’s Day to all the OF people! 🍀

I’m freaking wicked smaaht today…celebrating St. Paddy’s Day by wearing various green accessories which include:

1.Custom fabricated green multi-flash mode/light-up necklace.

2.Wife unit’s green college sorority windbreaker.

3.Green Omega polyamide NATO [with 145.022-71 Moonwatch].

LATE ENTRY: “St. Patty’s Day” corrected to “St. Paddy’s Day
Edited:
 
Posts
1,990
Likes
15,446
Happy St. Patrick’s Day.

 
Posts
1,028
Likes
11,783
Croton Aquamatic 360 EL & vintage Eulit Kristall for this fine 2025 St. Patrick's Day.
Blue Monday covered too 👍

 
Posts
2,359
Likes
11,147
Happy St. Patty’s Day to all the OF people! 🍀

I’m freaking wicked smaaht today…celebrating St. Patty’s Day by wearing various green items which include:

1.Custom fabricated green multi-flash mode, light-up necklace.

2.Wife unit’s green college sorority windbreaker.

3.Green Omega polyamide NATO [with 145.022-71 Moonwatch].

No green but with this I don’t need any.
 
Posts
144
Likes
2,137
Happy St. Patty’s Day to all the OF people! 🍀

I’m freaking wicked smaaht today…celebrating St. Patty’s Day by wearing various green items which include:

1.Custom fabricated green multi-flash mode, light-up necklace.

2.Wife unit’s green college sorority windbreaker.

3.Green Omega polyamide NATO [with 145.022-71 Moonwatch].

Green is the new black! 😎