Posts 920 Likes 2,894 Porteroso ·Feb 20, 2025 New today. Walked into an airport shop, walked out with this. Discount plus no taxes made it hard to resist.
Posts 9,222 Likes 76,814 Spruce ·Feb 21, 2025·London sunburst dial fan A rarely worn 37mm Rotary. I referred to this watch in another thread and thought I’d start this wet Friday with it.
Posts 3,436 Likes 35,131 Duracuir1 ·Feb 21, 2025·Never Used A Kodak @Lou P awesome collection of Seikos. You should also get a Speedmaster or two. Wink wink.
Posts 5,425 Likes 81,921 Barking mad ·Feb 21, 2025·Prolific Speedmaster Hoarder Sundowners.. Coffee..
Posts 10,996 Likes 54,851 Walrus ·Feb 21, 2025 “Working from home”, two emails, two phone calls, time for a nap.
Posts 5,332 Likes 75,913 CPRwatch ·Feb 21, 2025 New to me today , 1991 16610 with some nice patina and one previous owner . I'll probably wear it for a while then send it in for a good overhaul ,as it will be a long term keeper .
Posts 1,992 Likes 15,503 ahartfie ·Feb 21, 2025·The black sheep in the Spee-ee-eee-eedmaster flock #funkywatchfriday