WRUW Today?

Posts
13,915
Likes
54,107
Out of the box and at a lawn blues concert. Pulled this minty beauty out a few days ago, thinking it’s a candidate for sale. Nope. It’s going in for a long overdue service. EP 40-68.
 
Posts
3,651
Likes
24,755
Apnea for some training



And then a Dracula to endure a rowdy children's duckpin bowling bday party.

 
Posts
11,004
Likes
54,961
Severe thunderstorm warnings. Making this few week long oppressive humidity streak worse. But my watch is well protected from the rain, which is about as deep as I dive.
 
Posts
907
Likes
3,818
I tried to take advantage of the lighting at my kids’ birthday party:

 
Posts
619
Likes
11,039
New Tudor Black Bay 58 GMT. I believe the kids these days call this one the “Diet Coke” 😀

 
Posts
2,347
Likes
18,704

Thrown on at a friend’s request…didn’t bother to correct the date
 
Posts
961
Likes
6,851
30 degrees tropical salt water last week

to 23 degrees Lake Huron freshwater today

but same watch for both types of water 😀
 
Posts
5,309
Likes
53,968
Repairing my Karcher water blaster today.
Stopped working last week.