WRUW Today?

Speedy Tuesday…1861 on a Raine Inc. protective band…

Yeppers…it’s still Speedy Tuesday…currently at Hooters with OF member @ChuckMK23 and our 1861s…

BONUS PIC: Mad Dog action figure in action…

Stuck at home, sick with what normally gets called a seasonal virus but in reality has turned out to be a bacterial nasty that is being routinely put down as a virus by all the local GP's. luckily I worked out what is was and now am feeling like at least I am recovering with antibiotics but 5 weeks of it has left me with ear infections and generally really run down.

Stuck at home, sick with what normally gets called a seasonal virus but in reality has turned out to be a bacterial nasty that is being routinely put down as a virus by all the local GP's. luckily I worked out what is was and now am feeling like at least I am recovering with antibiotics but 5 weeks of it has left me with ear infections and generally really run down.

Get well soon

Just browsing, I'm afraid. Not for me, but gorgeous details. Really impressive piece.

It’s sunny outside but it’s comfortable where I’m working today with the air conditioning.

Sundowners, today eleven years ago the adventures with The Creeper began and certainly won’t be going to a new home anytime soon
😀

A very late and desperately needed coffee..

Good day all. Constellation 2887 with a chocolate crosshair waffle dial and rose gold dial furniture.

Hope you feel better soon!