WRUW Today?

Posts
745
Likes
1,742


Just browsing, I'm afraid. Not for me, but gorgeous details. Really impressive piece.
 
Posts
9,243
Likes
76,986
It’s sunny outside but it’s comfortable where I’m working today with the air conditioning.

 
Posts
5,430
Likes
82,030
Sundowners, today eleven years ago the adventures with The Creeper began and certainly won’t be going to a new home anytime soon
😀


A very late and desperately needed coffee..
 
Posts
10,068
Likes
57,379
Good day all. Constellation 2887 with a chocolate crosshair waffle dial and rose gold dial furniture.
 
Posts
10,068
Likes
57,379
Stuck at home, sick with what normally gets called a seasonal virus but in reality has turned out to be a bacterial nasty that is being routinely put down as a virus by all the local GP's. luckily I worked out what is was and now am feeling like at least I am recovering with antibiotics but 5 weeks of it has left me with ear infections and generally really run down.

Hope you feel better soon!
 
Posts
3,945
Likes
45,438
Somewhat tired after a long training ride on the bike...

53894054090_8e2ba19d14_h.jpg