WRUW Today?

Posts
442
Likes
2,081
Timex had a sale here in Canada on this black dial MK1, 36mm, manual wind, domed acrylic crystal, quite happy with it. On the very comfortable OEM nylon Nato strap and on straps I made using smooth calf leather from RMLS that is a good substitute for Shell Cordovan leather.
 
Posts
10,995
Likes
54,828
Walking to the library as one of my guys is sending emails to me, senator Collin’s and many others about killing doctors. I’m going to try to intervene before SWAT raids the library. There are 5 libraries in the city I’m guessing it’s the one I’m heading to. At least I get to stretch my legs.
 
Posts
15,924
Likes
47,784
One of two on my wrists today. This one, and my Rolex Date-Just. The one shown is my late father’s Bulova Accuquartz from 1973. It quit running shortly before he passed away in 1976, so he only wore it for three years. I inherited it, but didn’t do anything to it until about 10 years ago when I happened upon another identical Accuquartz that ran. So it became a donor I used to return this one to health after a 40 year sleep. It is odd that the original movement died after three years! I showed this one recently on a leather strap. But I really prefer bracelets. I stumbled on this bracelet in my stash, today, so it is now on the watch.

 
Posts
13,897
Likes
54,072
Timex had a sale here in Canada on this black dial MK1, 36mm, manual wind, domed acrylic crystal, quite happy with it. On the very comfortable OEM nylon Nato strap and on straps I made using smooth calf leather from RMLS that is a good substitute for Shell Cordovan leather.
Mine says hi. I beat the crap out of this thing. Its on its third or fourth battery.

 
Posts
442
Likes
2,081
Mine says hi. I beat the crap out of this thing. Its on its third or fourth battery.

That is a nice looking one. I always like a red second hand too.