WRUW Today?

Posts
7,085
Likes
56,844
Photo taken this morning, 12 hours ago, before the Father's Day festivities at our son's house.
Edited:
 
Posts
4,080
Likes
8,776
I changed my mind - this one will be staying with me


I can't blame you! Especially on that darker strap it looks fantastic. That watch is something else.
 
Posts
6,703
Likes
79,929
Happy Father’s Day!

Did a short motorcycle trip with the wife unit and the kid units from Cincinnati, OH to Rabbit Hash, KY…got a new double dog watch band in Rabbit Hash…check it out…popped my -64 and -71 right on that new double dog watch band…

 
Posts
5,595
Likes
54,761
Happily wearing this after a successful de-magnetization. I have a 1861 Speedmaster which I suspected was magnetized after its timekeeping jumped one day from -4s/d to +16s/d; now de-magnetized, it's back to -4s/d. The Geophysic had been running at +18s/d since I purchased it, which I attributed to lack of service. When I checked the Geophysic on the 'is it magnetized?' app on my phone, it indicated: Magnetized. A couple of trips through the de-magnetizer and Voila! It's now running at +2s/d 😀