WRUW Today?

Posts
1,957
Likes
25,759
Headed to my birthday dinner on the lake. A great evening to you all!
Happy birthday, and many happy and healthy returns of the day. Cheers!
 
Posts
3,268
Likes
23,470
Disc golf with my big guy. Been a long time since I’ve been out. Been recovering from a tweaked lower back.

 
Posts
1,387
Likes
14,429
Aquastar today. Was traveling for work in a small town and found a watchmaker that I'm now going to pester with lots of emails to see what else he's got hiding in his collection...

Yeah...so uhh...what was that small town again??
 
Posts
3,651
Likes
24,755
Yeah...so uhh...what was that small town again??

DM me if you're really interested. I'll give you the watchmaker's card. Solo shop, 40 years in the business. Said had a couple hundred pocket watches in the safe but he didn't have time to drag them all out for me today.
 
Posts
11,004
Likes
54,960
Cocktail time, with Cocktail Time 😀

Oh snap blue. I got the red and the baby bluish limited edition. That blue looks nice. Darn you, I got the red cause someone here posted it