WRUW Today?

Posts
17,419
Likes
164,768
I've been thinking about her loads lately 😀

And such lovely dog legs. 😀
 
Posts
9,251
Likes
77,036
So you know what it is?? 😁

No 😲 I’m assuming that it’s a draft tattoo 😉
 
Posts
4,015
Likes
45,128
No 😲 I’m assuming that it’s a draft tattoo 😉
Actually, it could be a good idea 😀
 
Posts
961
Likes
6,851
First fly fishing outing of the year! Threw in a gravel bike ride too 😀
 
Posts
5,076
Likes
15,712
Met a guy last weekend who was wearing this (got it for his 18th bday) along with a visit to JLC factory. I tried it on, and it was way too big (42mm) for my wrist !
Super cool but I find the dial way too crowded to read the time

That is a crowded dial, I might put it on movement-side out by mistake
 
Posts
5,076
Likes
15,712
Just acquired this Lip from a fellow OF member. Anyone know anything about this watch, movement, etc give me a shout 👍

It’s a fun looking watch 😎
 
Posts
17,419
Likes
164,768
I do like the Hamilton but truly love my little four legged friend 🥰

 
Posts
403
Likes
998
Mechanical to make sure it doesn't affect my EMC testing
Edited: