WRUW Today?

Posts
15,942
Likes
47,861
My 34-year old Rolex Oyster Date-Just is 14 seconds fast this morning, after returning to service on March 11. It hasn’t stopped it hasn’t been re-set, worn 24/7. That’s 14 seconds fast in 50 days! It has always been an excellent timekeeper, but this is exceptional in my view. It has the calibre 3135 movement.

 
Posts
5,595
Likes
54,761
If Batman wore a Speedmaster, surely this would be his choice 😀

 
Posts
1,957
Likes
25,760
Being it's Speedy Tuesday, if figure I'll mosey along with this Lemania CH-27 (aka Omega 321) Tissot...
 
Posts
3,308
Likes
9,941
All dressed up and ready to go to my birthday celebration. I should have worn my Geneve, but I think it might get fun! Have a great first of May tomorrow, and if you are not into that just think of it as hen's birthday.
 
Posts
5,595
Likes
54,761
All dressed up and ready to go to my birthday celebration. I should have worn my Geneve, but I think it might get fun! Have a great first of May tomorrow, and if you are not into that just think of it as hen's birthday.

Happy Birthday! Yes, that screw-down crown is useful for more than just diving!
 
Posts
5,341
Likes
76,075
Decided to try & grow some tomatoes , Peppers and cucumbers this year , looking forward to seeing the fruits of my labour later in the year