WRUW Today?

Posts
787
Likes
6,746
Beautiful day in NYC. Japan Festival and Dragon Festival. Where else can I line up for $20 wagyu skewers and $15 sushi tacos?

 
Posts
7,089
Likes
56,926

Wore an Orient Kamasu Diver today, anticipating being in and out of rain all day ... and I was. The things we do for our brides. Just finished unloading some new fruit trees.
I never allow any of my watches to get this wet, divers or not, so this is out of character for me.
 
Posts
8,743
Likes
69,527
Farewell tour for the Calibre 321 heritage model...😉
 
Posts
5,666
Likes
136,866
Unless I get a bout of insomnia, I don't think I'll be watching the Chinese Grand Prix at 2AM my time tonight. But I can still wear this...YaY!
 
Posts
1,077
Likes
4,454
Speedy last night after a long day and week. Old school bumper today enjoying some Mexican dinner.
 
Posts
619
Likes
11,039
Thinking of moving this one on, so wearing it today to see how I feel about letting it go.
 
Posts
1,387
Likes
14,429
A fellow forum member reminded me in a PM that I still own this one!

One of the few vintage pieces that I ever found from “some dude” in my own city about 7 years ago 😎
What is being indicated in the window?