Posts 1,957 Likes 25,760 allwoundup ·Apr 20, 2024 Going with the Devil today for no other reason than I don’t have to change the date….and I love the piece. Have a great weekend, all. Cheers!
Posts 5,433 Likes 82,115 Barking mad ·Apr 20, 2024·Prolific Speedmaster Hoarder Sundowners combined with an early dinner.. Coffee..
Posts 613 Likes 5,529 Charlie3755 ·Apr 20, 2024 Attempting to brighten up an otherwise miserable, wet and windy day in North Texas.
Posts 3,317 Likes 9,959 hen ·Apr 20, 2024 LesXL Strong honeymoon... Those lugs 😀 Thats some lugs! They made me crave turkey for some reason. Here is my Seamaster
Posts 7,293 Likes 76,612 dougiedude ·Apr 20, 2024 A fellow forum member reminded me in a PM that I still own this one! One of the few vintage pieces that I ever found from “some dude” in my own city about 7 years ago 😎
Posts 1,903 Likes 24,946 septentrio ·Apr 20, 2024 Almost 10 years of ownership on this one, and I still love wearing it