WRUW Today?

From my limited understanding, the Zodiac inroduced the separating spine in the hand around 1962 or 1963. I think it was during or after this period the hackset was introduced too. I'm guessing your SW features a 699 movement, seeing SWISS is printed below 6 o’clock. Is yours rated for 10 ATM or 20 ATM on the caseback?

20 ATM.

Thanks much for posting the Sea Wolf lore. That's the most I've read on the internet on identifying my Sea Wolf.

Dude!

How is your grass green?

My grass is brown like poop sandwiches.
That's a photo from last summer. Sometimes I cheat when I can't get a nice shot. But I did wear it about half the day. And that watch is about to head back to the bank.
"poop sandwiches"? You Navy guys are sooooo uncouth.

Years of academy training? (the Tom Thumb Academy for Wee Folk)

My wife just told me she and a couple of lady friends are going to see John Cougar etc etc. He's going to be here in the area, apparently. I'm trying to find a way to get included in girls night after poo pooing every other girls' night.
Edited:

That's a photo from last summer. Sometimes I cheat when I can't get a nice shot. But I did wear it about half the day. And that watch is about to head back to the bank.
"poop sandwiches"? You Navy guys are sooooo uncouth.

Years of academy training? (the Tom Thumb Academy for Wee Folk)

My wife just told me she and a couple of lady friends are going to see John Cougar etc etc. He's going to be here in the area, apparently. I'm trying to find a way to get included in girls night after poo pooing every other girls' night.
Ummm…OK…I get it now…but for a second there I thought that maybe you had spray painted your grass green or something.

Speaking of John Cougar, if you’re able to get included in girls night, maybe you can jump on John Cougar’s Ridley Motorcycle like Mrs. Mad Dog did…

imagejpeg_0.jpeg

Time for a well earned martini...

Speedmaster Day‑Date
Reference: 3520.50.00 - Rhodium‑plated
Year: 1999
Cal: 1151

End of the day and watching " The Hitmans wife's bodyguard " on the Tele while my cats trying to blend into the carpet.

IMG_20240225_232104.jpg

IMG_20240225_222610.jpg
Edited:

Australian Special Air Service special issue Seamaster Pro 300M Diver 2nd generation Cal 2500, I’ll be writing about this one soon for the stories section but very cool to have this piece in the metal here.

IMG_1493.jpeg IMG_1495.jpeg

Good day all. Seamaster 2577 with a two tone hobnail dial on a golden dyed alligator strap. Vintage rules. 😀
IMG_6568.jpeg IMG_6569.jpeg