Posts 3,269 Likes 36,469 peatnick ·Jan 6, 2024 Sixties Saturday 168.017 circa 1967 57 year old dial varnish cracked, some call it spiderweb Edited: Jan 6, 2024
Posts 2,941 Likes 32,758 elara2105 ·Jan 6, 2024 For about two months I haven't been able to use my Casio, the reason... 😉
Posts 2,347 Likes 18,704 Paedipod ·Jan 6, 2024 New to me, but still counts as 2023…so new year’s embargo still in place…..
Posts 1,089 Likes 6,544 RI Omega Fan ·Jan 6, 2024 I haven’t worn my trusty Planet Ocean 2500C in several months. (Uncle GL831 strap, Patagonia Better Sweater, LL Bean flannel lined pants, Vivo Gobi desert boots)
Posts 18,302 Likes 27,671 Foo2rama ·Jan 6, 2024·Nowhere near as grumpy as he used to be... 145.022-76 hello old friend it’s been awhile.
Posts 5,595 Likes 54,761 Jones in LA ·Jan 6, 2024·Not in LA anymore. Geared up for some work in the garden today 😀
Posts 1,492 Likes 18,917 Fish70 ·Jan 6, 2024 The sun popped out for a bit so I have an excuse to post a better photo.