WRUW Today?

Posts
8,814
Likes
62,414
Leaves are off my oak tree, almost. And, gravity (that two-edged sword) dictates I must have sore hamstrings for a week after removal of said leaves!
 
Posts
11,001
Likes
54,913
fitting smoke alarms today.

I had one go off that wouldn’t stop. Since the house contained a group home the fire Marshall got involved. I got scared of a big fine or something but when I finally got him on the phone he suggested I tape off the hardwired ones and hang those ten year smoke detectors with CO2 built in. He said maybe he would stop by to check my work but to my knowledge he never did. Crisis everted
 
Posts
9,234
Likes
76,885
Love that dial. Recent arrival, purchased from forum member.

Lovely. I was very tempted …..

…… as you’ll see from my avatar 😉
 
Posts
15,931
Likes
47,829
Love that dial. Recent arrival, purchased from forum member.

Casa Rosada, Buenos Aries.