Posts 963 Likes 3,968 OneTwo ·Dec 16, 2023 Just arrived from Aussie land. Case isn’t the most pristine example but looks to be a honest example. Would ya just look at that dial 🥰 though! (the couple specs that are seen are on the generic crystal which is soon to be replaced).
Posts 9,234 Likes 76,885 Spruce ·Dec 17, 2023·London sunburst dial fan Not sure if I’ve ever posted this Longines before 😉
Posts 3,578 Likes 13,519 MtV ·Dec 17, 2023 Rose gold & black is just a lovely combination. Just needs the correct rose second hand now to be done. Very happy with this one
Posts 620 Likes 4,971 Plees ·Dec 17, 2023 Was wearing this Casio during chores, so much value in this cheap watch.
Posts 11,001 Likes 54,912 Walrus ·Dec 17, 2023 Wearing my radito (yes I am multi lingual) today. We have warnings of floods and high winds etc. for some reason I always spill coffee on this bezel