WRUW Today?

Posts
5,652
Likes
136,527
It's the 349th day of the year. Nothing special about that...just the 349th day of the year. 👍
Well OK...that's how long it feels I've been waiting for my new arrival! 😵‍💫
 
Posts
468
Likes
6,285
It's the 349th day of the year. Nothing special about that...just the 349th day of the year. 👍
Well OK...that's how long it feels I've been waiting for my new arrival! 😵‍💫
@Lou P I hought you already have one of these? Different sub-model?
 
Posts
5,652
Likes
136,527
@Lou P I hought you already have one of these? Different sub-model?
Sorry about the confusion. Still waiting for my new arrival...fingers crossed for tomorrow!
 
Posts
2,934
Likes
15,040
In a kimono, in Kyoto. Decided to pick one to match the dial 😉
 
Posts
785
Likes
14,878
Pre-mooning it on this Friday morning. Have a great start to the weekend, everyone.
 
Posts
10,068
Likes
57,376
I don’t wear this one often, and I wear it carefully, but it’s the crown jewel of my collection without a doubt. 1958 CK 2990 Ranchero with an untouched original dial and handset.