WRUW Today?

Posts
335
Likes
312
Just purchased this from ClassicHeuer who I had the pleasure of meeting at the London classic car show.
Jasper and his wife Iris are both knowledgeable and helpful. Got to thank Paul @Darlinboy as well for all his help over the last year👍
Hi, i left MY 1133b for service in classicHeuer 1st place for vintage Heuer.
 
Posts
10,068
Likes
57,376
Good day all. A very early Seamaster today. 1950 reference 2576. All original except for the strap and buckle.
 
Posts
5,652
Likes
136,525
EZM1...as I'm on a "mission" to get my new arrival...😒
 
Posts
1,610
Likes
6,044
Today the special Christmas gift I decided to make myself: an Angelus Chronodato from late 40s, in pink gold:
 
Posts
6,702
Likes
79,917
Headed from Cincinnati to Detroit for office duty…but first, it’s time to hit the skatepark…3861 on a Rothco protective band for skatepark duty…

 
Posts
7,293
Likes
76,612
There was a new moon a few days ago, so I thought I’d bring out my ‘old’ moon 😁