Posts 7,083 Likes 56,800 noelekal ·Nov 21, 2023·Home For Wayward Watches Pulling out early in the morning for a road trip to Thanksgiving festivities. Speedy's already wound for today so it's the trip choice for this week.
Posts 963 Likes 3,970 OneTwo ·Nov 21, 2023 Site visit day so out comes one of the my more robust watches.
Posts 424 Likes 6,224 ATR ·Nov 21, 2023 vbrad26 Nature sucks. I only do it for the gram. Can’t say I don’t like the attitude,and the view actually looks nice to me.😀
Posts 5,429 Likes 82,001 Barking mad ·Nov 22, 2023·Prolific Speedmaster Hoarder Sundowners.. Coffee..
Posts 424 Likes 6,224 ATR ·Nov 22, 2023 Concrete jungle guys had to get out of the traffic to see more fields & hills.
Posts 3,270 Likes 36,479 peatnick ·Nov 22, 2023 itsjustausername Well matched cuff and dial, not sure I could pull off that look
Posts 3,270 Likes 36,479 peatnick ·Nov 22, 2023 Wind up Wednesday 2910 caliber 284 Edited: Nov 22, 2023
Posts 10,068 Likes 57,378 gbesq ·Nov 22, 2023 Good day all. 1958 Seamaster CK2990 a/k/a “Seachero” that I picked up from a seller in Sweden. One of the best original dials that I’ve seen on one of these. Must be that cold, dry air!
Posts 3,297 Likes 9,923 hen ·Nov 22, 2023 Grey autumn day, Golden leafs on the ground and empty branches over head. No AR coating on this crystal it seems.
Posts 382 Likes 3,555 G-Web ·Nov 22, 2023 A little black watch from the great white north. Marathon GPQ. Cheers, -GW