WRUW Today?

Posts
10,068
Likes
57,378
Good day all. This 1959 Omega Geneve was my first “keeper” when I started my collection. Still a favorite.
 
Posts
5,429
Likes
82,012
Sundowners..


Coffee with some beater bling, well that is what it was purchased as😉


Better shot of the dial when it was slightly brighter..
 
Posts
6,702
Likes
79,917
Double dog vintage Speedmasters for a local car cruise prior to church today…got my church clothes on already…got busted last week by our preacher lady because I blew off church to stay at the local car cruise [long story]…the plan today is to go directly to church [in my 2001 Ford Mustang Bullitt GT] from the local car cruise…

 
Posts
147
Likes
747
I’m in between my Seamaster Nekton and a newly purchased Panerai PAM140 - anything other than staring at it and I carefully put it away!
 
Posts
2,625
Likes
5,859
Haha, you are assuming I intend to be cremated, don’t care.
Be happy if I can take a bourbon with me😉
I would have opt for a G & T, but the frekkin would melt real fast!
 
Posts
10,068
Likes
57,378
I would have opt for a G & T, but the frekkin would melt real fast!
I'm in the G&T camp as well and with a YETI cup, melting isn't an issue. 😀
 
Posts
2,625
Likes
5,859
I'm in the G&T camp as well and with a YETI cup, melting isn't an issue. 😀
Hehehehe...you Americans and your Yetis!
Every time I go out fishing the captain/captains boasts about their coolers!
In the end the brewskis stay cold and the fish are prime for the grill!

Cheers!
 
Posts
405
Likes
2,076
Tutima Sunday in Greece.
For those who ask for a good travel watch 😀.
 
Posts
1,085
Likes
6,017
Dublin are All Ireland Gaelic Football champions for 2023. 82,300 spectators for an amateur sport is not bad. Up the Dubs.