WRUW Today?

Posts
3,580
Likes
13,524
A new arrival. Not running yet but I had to give it a try…

 
Posts
67
Likes
959
Sagoma Mechanical with the odd alarm function.
Just picked it up from maintenance.
 
Posts
944
Likes
9,863
My trusty seamaster with the backdrop shot of a tarn in a mountain in Grasmere Cumbria .
 
Posts
8,833
Likes
62,581
Stunning, all original?



You sure know how to cut a guy deep!😁


Of course it's all original except the recent reissue Forstner bracelet

MkIII with extract👍
 
Posts
3,655
Likes
24,791
I haven't worn this thing in months, but I've had it on 3 days in a row now. It's fun to fall in love all over again.

 
Posts
6,443
Likes
31,695
You sure know how to cut a guy deep!😁


Of course it's all original except the recent reissue Forstner bracelet

MkIII with extract👍
Just amazed how good the hands and dial looked, someone took good care of it.
 
Posts
1,135
Likes
6,056
This thing is so versatile.
Been the longest time since I wore a watch for nearly 3 weeks


 
Posts
8,833
Likes
62,581
Just amazed how good the hands and dial looked, someone took good care of it.


I started a thread in 2017 showing the watch, the dial and hands are outstanding but so is the case and movement.


a386-mkiii.65680
 
Posts
1,089
Likes
6,544
I wish that when anyone replied to a post, that it would be placed immediately under the original post instead of later in the thread. Just my two cents. Carry on...
Not a bad idea.
(Should I have waited a couple more pages?)
 
Posts
1,387
Likes
14,429
I wish that when anyone replied to a post, that it would be placed immediately under the original post instead of later in the thread. Just my two cents. Carry on...
But it would only really work if the reply comes kinda soon after the original post. If I responded to this post next week for instance, the response would be buried maybe 10 or 15 pages back.