WRUW Today?

Posts
6,609
Likes
26,776
You should do an in-depth investigation with huge enlarged images from all angles.
I’m sure you’d enjoy that…
Amateur sleuths going apeshit over nothing.
Almost 9 months later and you’re still randomly leaving me these pointed petty comments. I’ve stopped counting how many there have been sprinkled across OF, but I see, despite it being a new year, you’re still holding on strong. 👍


For those interested what they are referring to, it starts with the post at this link and continues on over the next page. (They deleted a lot of their responses but other members quoted them, keeping the deleted comments preserved)
https://omegaforums.net/threads/my-...-and-what-to-avoid.38032/page-41#post-1975343
 
Posts
670
Likes
6,584
I’m sure you’d enjoy that…

Almost 9 months later and you’re still randomly leaving me these pointed petty comments. I’ve stopped counting how many there have been sprinkled across OF, but I see, despite it being a new year, you’re still holding on strong. 👍


For those interested what they are referring to, it starts with the post at this link and continues on over the next page. (They deleted a lot of their responses but other members quoted them, keeping the deleted comments preserved)
https://omegaforums.net/threads/my-...-and-what-to-avoid.38032/page-41#post-1975343
Yes.
But look what I found here....VERY interesting.
 
Posts
6,702
Likes
79,917
…So what's this crazy talk about you wearing a Korean War vintage Breitling?
Yeppers…received it from @Darlinboy back in 2019…my only mil watch and my only Breitling. I flew it a few months ago…rigged up a shirt pocket gig with the @DaveK lanyard…the pants pocket gig wasn’t working out too hot due to the 5 point harness…file pics below…

 
Posts
785
Likes
14,878
I wonder why I started the chrono, oh just remembered. Timing ramen noodle cooking time. They’re done.
 
Posts
13,908
Likes
54,081
Off the private sales list and onto my wrist. I actually think I’d have been sad to see it go.
 
Posts
756
Likes
6,582
Mancessorizzing in blue today.....it's a sickness. LOL



And I will try and make up for my obsession by showing you what was just 20 feet outside the same window in this pic, at my wife's bird feeder this morning.

 
Posts
3,640
Likes
18,026
1967
OMEGA Seamaster 120 ...
and Omega ref# 1098 SS bracelet





Edited:
 
Posts
7,081
Likes
56,775
Yeppers…received it from @Darlinboy back in 2019…my only mil watch and my only Breitling. I flew it a few months ago…rigged up a shirt pocket gig with the @DaveK lanyard…the pants pocket gig wasn’t working out too hot due to the 5 point harness…file pics below…


Sure is a smart looking watch, all rigged up that way and featured in the black and white photography!