Yeah, taking photos of your watches with your
dolls while flying one of those big birds might be no bueno, amigo. So what's this crazy talk about you wearing a Korean War vintage Breitling? I've been in or near Cincy a half dozen times in the last year. The next time, I'll try to give you some notice and maybe grab lunch. Do you ever fly into Indy? We are doing great here...have an exchange student from Spain. That's been fun. Hope you and the wife unit and now grown kid units are well.
Figures you'd get the GI Joe Anchor Clanker Adventure Kung Fu grip with flocked hair. I think they called them "bearded GI Joes" when they came out. I've got a couple of old Joes mixed in with the SSPs, Wizzzzers, Matt Mason, Johnny Lightnings, Hot Wheels. The 60s and 70s was the golden age for cool toys.