WRUW Today?

Posts
5,076
Likes
15,712
Yeppers…received it from @Darlinboy back in 2019…my only mil watch and my only Breitling. I flew it a few months ago…rigged up a shirt pocket gig with the @DaveK lanyard…the pants pocket gig wasn’t working out too hot due to the 5 point harness…file pics below…



Sweet, but I think you need one of these then 😗

 
Posts
539
Likes
2,524
Can you tell me the model name and price? I can't find this model on the Internet. 😎 Joking of course, if your watch has a name you're probably talking to it way too much!

 
Posts
7,081
Likes
56,775
Sweet, but I think you need one of these then 😗


I know that I do!

12 gauge is my favorite shotgun bore.

DaveK products are always first rate!
 
Posts
13,489
Likes
31,801
Something waterproof for a rainy day.

Yes, we do have weather in LA.

 
Posts
1,394
Likes
13,567
I just remember it’s Tuesday : I may change it during the day ;-)
For now :
Have a good day
 
Posts
17,419
Likes
164,767
An other dark dreich day 🙁 having said that we should be used to them by now 👎

'Timefactors' Smiths Everest for company 😀