What else do you collect?

Posts
2,844
Likes
2,440
A CC was the first pistol I customised. It was in blue and didn't have the ribs at the front end, but everything else looked the same including the sights.
Colt and Cartier: Talk about the "Odd Couple" 馃槈
 
Posts
131
Likes
314
What a fascinating thread!
Here's my little stash of vinyl records, and what I play 'em on...

Edited:
 
Posts
71
Likes
72
Lots of this sort of thing....
I'm more a Walther man, Swiss and German Engineering go hand in hand
 
Posts
514
Likes
564
Fantastic collection Browncow, I hope your floorboards are heavy duty!

I have a small vinyl and am still using this combination that I put together in 1972. 馃榾

 
Posts
131
Likes
314
Thanks Geo!
Nice Garrard you got there!
Here's another pix for you!



Fantastic collection Browncow, I hope your floorboards are heavy duty!

I have a small vinyl and am still using this combination that I put together in 1972. 馃榾

 
Posts
4,043
Likes
13,956
Shoot...what I do not collect? Great to see other's passions.

My collecting habits are influenced by the "Random Awesome" category...if is awesome, it gets added to the growing collection.
For years I have focused on early Americana, specifically pre-1820 furniture and silver with a focus on Southern pieces, 18th century Chinese export porcelain, and when I can find it, armorial export, and guns...although I would not call it collecting since I shoot all of them. I would also add listed 19th century painting (nothing too expensive) and documentary black and white photography.

Drive my wife nuts with all of the stuff that I seem to find.
 
Posts
5,279
Likes
4,826
A D I D A S trainers - or sneakers to you US folk. I won't go it to how many i have and styles, colour ways etc. These are the main ones I collect.

Samba
Samba Special
Gazelle
Gazelle OG
Hamburg
Spezial
Tobacco
Rare limited editions.

Just picked up a pair of tweed Gazelle and a pair of fox red Tobacco.

I also collect 1:43 scale model Porsche.

d8c35ad5eed0371dda7dee2c02f4936f.jpg

d14a54e8d806df51d17a3a0c99cdb19c.jpg
 
Posts
2,777
Likes
4,402
A D I D A S trainers - or sneakers to you US folk.

Samba
Gazelle
Hamburg
Spezial
Tobacco

Just picked up a pair of tweed Gazelle and a pair of fox red Tobacco

d8c35ad5eed0371dda7dee2c02f4936f.jpg

d14a54e8d806df51d17a3a0c99cdb19c.jpg
I got some campus 2s and Run DMC shell toes. Having hobbit feet means that many adidas shoes are too narrow for my feet. I do have a beckenbauer tracksuit that I like kicking about in.
 
Posts
5,279
Likes
4,826
I got some campus 2s and Run DMC shell toes. Having hobbit feet means that many adidas shoes are too narrow for my feet. I do have a beckenbauer tracksuit that I like kicking about in.

Have you seen the Run DMC boot from Nike?

a93c3504287d9d29483c3e60cd45fdd2.jpg
 
Posts
2,777
Likes
4,402
No, what are they called?
I have these, I like them without the laces
images
 
Posts
2,777
Likes
4,402
Those kicks are funky, but you need to be a bit colourful to pull those off. Would match perfectly with a whiteside of the moon ::psy::
Have you seen the Run DMC boot from Nike?

a93c3504287d9d29483c3e60cd45fdd2.jpg [/QU
 
Posts
35,654
Likes
39,900
I'm guessing I'm not the only one that grew up playing MTG, and yea there are three other Infernal Darkness' in that mono black deck, along with a smattering of power 9. 馃榾

 
Posts
3,146
Likes
23,995
Um that would be De La Soul not Run DMC.
Don't you know the album "3 feet High and Raising Hell"?!

Kidding aside, I'm a semi sneaker head myself - Nike (Huarache, Jordan), Adidas Originals, Y3, Last Conspiracy, etc...
 
Posts
5,279
Likes
4,826
Um that would be De La Soul not Run DMC.


FFS!! I was in a world of my own when I typed that clearly.

Your right. They also have a 'Dunk Low' trainer version also.

I'm not a huge fan of Nike, largely due to a few pairs falling apart so it's Adidas for me.

I do have a pair of Lebron Championship Low XI SE that I was given by a pal.

Surplus to requirements if anyone want to give some $$ they can go.

055e35a325bd54fca8a598d7d95376a5.jpg
 
Posts
4,106
Likes
16,320
I'm guessing I'm not the only one that grew up playing MTG, and yea there are three other Infernal Darkness' in that mono black deck, along with a smattering of power 9. 馃榾

@dsio Ash, you're not ! 馃槈

I've spent days in 2015 on sorting cards from shoeboxes and putting them in Ultra Pro packet pages and folders.



Reduced collection from 45k to about 20k cards by keeping 4 of each and removing the rest. 馃槜 Titan work, ridiculous but 馃グ
Edited:
 
Posts
35,654
Likes
39,900
@dsio Ash, you're not ! 馃槈

I've spent days in 2015 on sorting cards from shoeboxes and putting them in Ultra Pro packet pages and folders.



Reduced collection from 45k to about 20k cards by keeping 4 of each and removing the rest. 馃槜 Titan work, ridiculous but 馃グ
Damn, nice! How early does your collection go? Scary thing is after looking through some of the cards I was playing with last night, they're actually worth more than the Rolex sitting on them now.