Posts 6,821 Likes 10,639 Mark020 ·May 19, 2026·not the sharpest pencil in the ΩF drawer Nice 5798 View this content on Instagram View this content on Instagram
Posts 6,821 Likes 10,639 Mark020 ·May 19, 2026·not the sharpest pencil in the ΩF drawer One really wonders what happened there. But on the other end: I assume it is not a very hard fix
Posts 3,677 Likes 8,482 bgrisso ·May 19, 2026 Mark020 One really wonders what happened there. But on the other end: I assume it is not a very hard fix if you still have the 6 I guess, but if it's gone, you would have to make from scratch?
Posts 6,821 Likes 10,639 Mark020 ·May 19, 2026·not the sharpest pencil in the ΩF drawer Even if it is gone I still think that this is an easier fix than a lot of other dial problems
Posts 6,821 Likes 10,639 Mark020 ·May 30, 2026·not the sharpest pencil in the ΩF drawer https://www.sothebys.com/en/buy/auc...low-gold-open-faced-keyless-chronograph-watch Very interesting. Cartier dial and inventory number. UG main plate, Jaeger marked. UG/Jaeger serial. Superb watch
Posts 19 Likes 59 Joca ·Aug 4, 2026 Don't know if this is the wright thread, but I was kind of confused on the category of this one. Has anyone seen one of this before?
Posts 6,821 Likes 10,639 Mark020 ·Aug 5, 2026·not the sharpest pencil in the ΩF drawer At first I thought a nurse watch but I assume this is quite a big one?
Posts 45 Likes 66 Libello Tempi ·Aug 5, 2026 Very odd and interesting. I wonder what kind of hands this would have come with.
Posts 6,821 Likes 10,639 Mark020 ·Aug 23, 2026·not the sharpest pencil in the ΩF drawer 22549 as used in a movie: https://www.windvintage.com/the-fer...ompax-pocket-watch-reference-22549-unpolished Asking USD 39k but thank God: it is unpolished
Posts 6,821 Likes 10,639 Mark020 ·Sep 10, 2026·not the sharpest pencil in the ΩF drawer Ref 7224 https://www.piguet.com/lot/vente-de...re-de-poche-petite-seconde-en-or-750-et-metal