Things that people don’t know how to do anymore

But with cell phones, I feel that it is significantly more than that. How do we Define what is abnormal phone use when our society is normalizing the use of your cell phone for almost every single task we do? And as an extension of that if I have to pull out my cell phone to open my door or to pay at the grocery store or to start my car, is it really that shocking that I might look at the flurry of colorful alerts blinking to get my attention?

Imo that's the crux.

Crazy that in my job which was paperwork (in triplicate) 10-15 years ago is all Apps nowadays. The problem is it’s 5-6 different Apps that don’t talk to each other.
The biggest problem is the Apps have left a majority of people out that aren’t phone savvy. (But it sends them a email)

World is pushing for download an App for international travel before you get on a plane. Every country will have its own App.
Soon you will need a App to enter the EU and update it every time you cross a boarder

Check out the ETIAS website.
The rules of travel to Europe have changed. Starting in the first half of 2025, some 1.4 billion people from over 60 visa-exempt countries are required to have a travel authorisation to enter most European countries.