The Timeless Watch Channel from YouTube won’t return Bogart watch [Watches now Returned]

The Bogart Gruen watch and all provenance has arrived safely. Thank you all on the Omega Forum especially the mods/owners for your help, support and input, the contributers and everyone around the world that has sent messages of support.
Glad to hear

The Bogart Gruen watch and all provenance has arrived safely. Thank you all on the Omega Forum especially the mods/owners for your help, support and input, the contributers and everyone around the world that has sent messages of support including the Legal guy on the Omega Forum and others that have DM'd me. It's quite amazing when we all pull in one direction what can be done. Ade

hi A
Great news and you can rest easy now and mend well ….
Congrats to all that made this possible !
Good hunting
Bill

hi A
Great news and you can rest easy now and mend well ….
Congrats to all that made this possible !
Good hunting
Bill

The Omega Forum is an amazing wealth of knowledge, advice it's far more than a forum it's a family.

Very happy to hear that my skepticism was ultimately unwarranted!

I’ll also mention Usman in Dubai has now also received his watches and payment for the one sold so that’s equally good to hear. I hope things work out equally well for Nico, the young lady from France and the former landlord in Venice in their endeavours.

Really happy for both of you guys though that got your watches back and glad Ade doesn’t have this keeping him up at night while dealing with the medical troubles he’s had.

I’ll leave this open for the next little while for Usman to post if he’s up but following that will lock it again for the time being and update the title.

I’ll also mention Usman in Dubai has now also received his watches and payment for the one sold so that’s equally good to hear. I hope things work out equally well for Nico, the young lady from France and the former landlord in Venice in their endeavours.

Really happy for both of you guys though that got your watches back and glad Ade doesn’t have this keeping him up at night while dealing with the medical troubles he’s had.

I’ll leave this open for the next little while for Usman to post if he’s up but following that will lock it again for the time being and update the title.
My exact thoughts too.

Another update:

I have received the watches in good condition. I'd like to thank everyone for their support. Thanks to Oisin as well for making it right in the end.