Speedmaster Day Date question

I have my father's Speedmaster Day Date. I've been searching online for a couple days. I can't find anything that looks like this. White face with gold bezel. The brown leather strap was added later I'm assuming.

From my research online. I think it's a from the 90's. Ref: 1750044. Would this be correct? Not looking to sell as its the only thing I have from my father. But is this rare or a standard speedmaster?

Thanks

Hi, it’s a Speedmaster Day Date, reference 3321.30 (or 33213000). Quite a few colour variants, each with their own reference number, for the Day Date. The watch was originally fitted with a bi-colour bracelet. As you’ve said, it dates from the mid-1990s - I wouldn’t consider it a rare watch. Nice colour combination though and a very reliable automatic movement. Sorry to hear that your father is no longer with you.

Like 2
Note if it helps your search, that model is also known as the Triple-Date and occasionally Mk40, though the latter really applies to the black dial version. It’s less widely seen than some others but even were it rare, these don’t command the same high prices as the Moonwatch variants. The bezel is solid gold AFAIK.
Edited:

I really appreciate the replies. This has helped soooo much. Thank you!